- New and remodeled buildings or new furnishings are used to include several chemical substance a lot. e.g. paint, adhesive agent, chipboard and so on.
- Volatile Organic Compounds (Abbr: VOC) are cause of sick building syndrome
- Recent building materials are controlled volume of discharge of VOC. However these materials are not stopped to use VOC substance. So after 3 – 5 years ago, VOC gas is given off by several building materials. Why could not give out VOC until 3 – 5 years, because VOC using building materials are mixed some VOC absorption agent. This absorption agent had been absorbed VOC until 3 years.
- After that, it cannot absorb any VOC or it release to air in a room. This problem is became a big problem in the world include Japan.
- Photocatalyst M-Clean (type of MV-6 or Oder eliminating fluid) can be decomposed and absorbed several VOC gas. These products are made up safety space for human.
After M-Clean application, this room can be reduced formaldehyde gas of 1/5.
- Agitate oneself
- Act cranky
- Break a sweat
- Chronically general fatigue
- Feel heavy in the head
- Hurt one's eyes
- Visual abnormality
- Have a ringing in the ears
- Burn of face
- Heart goes thumpity
- Hard to breathe
- Choke up
- Feeling of sickness
- Lose one's appetite
- Have diarrhea or astriction
- Back problem
- Lower body become chilled
|Chemical name ||Danger to public health
|Formaldehyde||Cough, feel chest pain, Asthma, Chronic respiratory failure
|Toluene||Central nervous system damage
|Xylene||Central nervous system damage
|Paradichlorobenzene||Vigorous stimulation for membrane
|Styrene||Brain and liver dysfunction
|Chlorpyrifos||Central nervous system damage
|Phthalate compound||Genital disease
|Ethyl benzene||Liver and kidney dysfunction
|Generation source||Generated VOC gas
|Wax, Cleaner||Formaldehyde, Toluene
|Open burning appliances||Formaldehyde, Acetaldehyde
|Furniture, Carpet, Mattress||Formaldehyde, Acetaldehyde
|Beauty product, hair spray||Formaldehyde, Acetaldehyde
|Agricultural chemicals||Xylene, Allethrin, Permethrin, Fenitrothion, Fenthion, Malathion, so on